Your dentist, Dr. Soren Michaelsen, is proud to offer many dental treatments to help you have the best smile and oral health possible. With his help, you can treat any dental issues you have and return to the strong and healthy teeth and gums you deserve. In fact, there are many treatment options for different dental issues. Those treatments are:
– Dental fillings: Dental fillings can treat minor cavities. There are many different types of fillings available, but composite fillings are the most often used. Composite fillings can also cosmetically enhance the smile.
– Dental crowns: Dental crowns can treat worn-down, broken, severely decayed, discolored and weak teeth. They replace the tooth enamel and restore full health and strength.
– Dental bridges: Dental bridges replace missing teeth. They can replace one or more missing teeth in a row by clasping onto the remaining natural teeth on both sides of the gap in the smile.
– Dentures: Dentures replace missing teeth. There are two types of dentures available: complete dentures, which replace all of your teeth, and partial dentures, which replace a few teeth in a row.
– Dental implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth by anchoring to the underlying jawbone and filling the space in the smile. Dental implants offer long-term and natural-looking results.
If you have any questions or if you would like to know more about how to treat dental issues in Catoosa, Oklahoma, please contact Dental Arts of Catoosa and talk to a member of our dental team. All you need to do is dial 918-937-2787 and we will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to your phone call!