Do you wish you had a smile you can show off with pride? If so, consider dental veneers! Dental veneers have many significant benefits that can give you a stunning smile for years to come. To understand more about dental veneers and the process, our dentist, Dr. Soren Michaelsen with Dental Arts of Catoosa in Catoosa, Oklahoma, has provided you with this list of information on them.
Here is the information on what dental veneers can do for you:
– Surface damage to the fronts of teeth can be covered up with a dental veneer treatment.
– Dental veneers are extremely customizable and can be crafted for the look your smile needs.
– Issues and problems associated with spacing between teeth can often be corrected through the use of a dental veneer restoration.
– If you are looking for a tooth restoration that is stain-resistant, porcelain dental veneers are one of the most effective options to choose.
– To improve your smile, dental veneers can mimic the look of natural teeth.
– Dental veneers consist of thin shells applied to teeth to improve their look, and in some cases, their function.
– Dental veneers are known for enhancing the look of your teeth to dramatic levels that can provide you with a complete smile makeover.
If you are ready to take the leap and experience the feeling of showing your smile off with pride, then call us today at 918-266-6470 to set up an appointment for dental veneers. Our dental team is happy to help you achieve a flawless smile and give your smile the appearance you always wished for.